At Studio@Deyes we recognise the real educational and business benefits of having a diverse community of staff and students who value one another and the different contributions they can make to achieving the school’s commitment to be open and accessible.
We are committed to providing equality for all irrespective of:
- ethnicity (including race, colour and nationality)
- gender reassignment
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation
- marriage and civil partnership
- pregnancy and maternity
Studio@Deyes will work to ensure that all our students, employees and visitors, as well as those who apply or seek to apply to work with us, are treated fairly and are not subjected to discrimination by Studio@Deyes on any of these grounds.
At Studio@Deyes we will:
- Value diversity and promote equality of opportunity for all
- Promote respect and encourage good relations within and between groups
- Aim to meet the different needs of different groups, as appropriate, whilst promoting shared values
- Promote an inclusive and harmonious place of work and study where there is mutual respect and where harassment and bullying, intimidation or violence is not tolerated
- Prevent unlawful discrimination and victimisation
- Take seriously and address any breaches of this policy