Studio Schools Trust publish first National Satisfaction survey
Studio Schools offer more opportunities
Almost 90% of students surveyed agreed that their studio school has given them opportunities that they would not have had at their previous school.
Parents overwhelmingly positive about Studio Schools
93% of parents agreed that their local Studio School is providing young people with the skills and experiences they need for the world of work
The Studio Schools Trust recently launched their first National Satisfaction survey, which identified the aspects of the Studio School model most valued by students, parents and employer partners. The Survey highlights the great achievements of Studio Schools, and stands as a testament to the value of our schools’ engagement with the real world beyond the classroom.
The highlights of the Studio School survey are:
- Almost 90% of students surveyed agreed that their school has given them opportunities that they would not have had at their previous school
- Over 80% agreed that their school helps them to focus on the future.
- Over 90% of parents agreed that the size of their children’s school has a positive impact on their experience
- 85% said that their child had matured as a result of attending a Studio School
Employers were also positive in their responses, with
- Over 93% agreeing that their local Studio School is providing young people with the skills and experiences they need for the world of work.
Taken together, these statistics show that the vast majority of those involved with Studio Schools already see value after a short amount of time, especially in the way in which Studio Schools build skills and character as well as subject knowledge.