At Studio@Deyes we want every student to achieve their full personal and academic potential to ensure continued welfare and happiness.
- Personal Tutor – Your tutor will guide you through your courses and monitor your progress. They’ll help you with careers and university guidance as well as study skills and personal issues.
- Academic Support – Tutorials and revision sessions are available to help every student achieve their maximum potential.
- Student Services – Our dedicated student services team are available to assist students with day-to-day advice, financial support, counselling, university applications and vital careers decisions.
- Bursaries – Students are entitled to apply for support with uniforms, transport and learning resources, including financial support towards school trips.
- Parent-Sixth Form Relationship – We are committed to maintaining a successful relationship with parents and guardians, as they play a vital role in ensuring students achieve their maximum potential.
- Work Experience – Every student participates in our work experience programme. We actively encourage students to volunteer across a range of opportunities to enhance CVs and UCAS applications, as well as knowledge of their chosen career.
- Sixth Form Learning Centre – The Sixth Form Learning Centre at Childwall contains support services and learning mentors, interactive learning suites and a quiet study area, providing the perfect environment to ensure all students achieve their maximum potential.